Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Have a little Faith!



I rescued Faith after Hope passed away in 2003.  I rescued her from Kindred Kitties as well.  She was being returned to Kindred Kitties because of litter box problems and failure to thrive.  They thought it was because she was being separated from Charlie.  Because of this I immediately took both cats.  When I got her she had worms which I took care of immediately.  She had an intestinal infection because of the worms and after treatment did MUCH better.  I worked on her with the litter box issue.  Now she goes in the litter box which is in the basement.  I took just a little time and effort and she was right as rain.

She is currently over weight and I am working on her to loose some of that weight.  She has lost 3.5lbs.  At one time she weighed 20lbs now she is down to 17.5lbs.  We switched food and got her more active.  Now she loves to play with the mouse around here and the lazer light.  Hopefully we can work to shed some more weight. 

Faith is such a loving cat.  She will literally crawl up you with both paws on either side of your shoulders and nuzzle her head for attention.  If you can imagine a 17.5lb cat crawling up you lol

I have also dubbed her Squeaker. She does not meow, she squeaks. It's very cute.  Faith is currently 6 years old, and I can't believe she's already 6! Just yesterday I bought this little ray of sunshine home! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment