Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Lucky


 Lucky's Story
Lucky came to me through an ex-boyfriend.  He would referee football for a local youth sports program.  Lucky was left in a rusty cage which said 2 year old spayed female free to good home.  No one was around it.  There was no food left for her or water.  Thankfully it was on a day where games were taking place.  No one seemed to want her so I took her home.  She made herself at home the first day.  None of the other cats that I had at the time hissed at her or anything. Which was odd.  My original inention was to find her a home, but after the end of the day I knew that she needed me and I needed her.  I named her lucky because she was lucky that I was the one that found her.   The next day I took her into the vet for a full check up.  She did have some food allergies which I have been trying for years to figure out.  But I think the food that I have her on now is working out well. Her hair is growing back in where she pulled it out and she seems happy.  Lucky is now 9 and has grown out very nicely.  She's about 14 lbs. Loves food and LOVES a lap. If you have one she'll be in it. 

She's also very smart.  She will scratch on the door when she's in the bed sleeping with us if she wants out or when she wants in.  She's taught Smokie how to do this as well.  She is such a warm and gentle cat.  She also has a funny way of sticking her tonge in and out when you scratch her back. It's soo cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment