Monday, May 16, 2011

Badger Animal Fund



Though word of mouth we found a local Animal Fund that might be able to help Smokie with the Radio Active Iodine treatment which would cure him.  We submitted an application about 2 weeks ago with records from the vet.  We found a treatment facility about 2 hours away that would do the treatment for about $1200.  Smokie would be in their facility for about 3 days and then he'd be able to return home.

The fund committee meets the 2nd Thursday of every month.  We are now waiting to hear the outcome.  Hopefully they will be able to help us to cure Smokie!

1 comment:

  1. Can I ask where you found the $1200 treatment? I'm hoping my kitty qualifies but so far the only place I checked is quite a bit higher than that. I'm in WI also..

    ReplyDelete